Monday, September 15, 2014

My Favorite Hobby

Soccer is one of my favorite things to do its the thing I enjoy the most I am a big soccer fan I like playing it, watching I or even hearing about transfer rumors. this year the Fifa World cup the big tournament in the world was held in Brazil this was one of the biggest things I was looking forward for 
and has it turn out this was one of the best world cup we have ever witness goals were scored, history and heroes were made, hearts was broken and under dogs became big dogs. 
        playing soccer for me there is no better feeling in the world than when I score a goal make a save or win the game I understand why people live and breath (eu)football and why I find it to be my favorite thing in the world.
        At my old school being captain was a big honor for me because it show how i had become a leader and great player and that truly met a lot to me soccer is my passion and in the future I can only wish that I will get an opportunity to do this for the rest of my life as a pro, but I know that to do this I will have to try hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment