Wednesday, September 10, 2014

About me


Somethings I like doing are trying new things, playing sports,hanging out with friends, joking around and having fun.
sports are a big thing for because its is one of the thing I enjoy trying hard in, the main sport I play is soccer I can play almost every position but my favorites is striker or center forward.
Trying new sports is something I like to do as well, some of the new sports I have tried are golf,  squaws, and volleyball I really enjoy squaws and volleyball mostly because it requires a lot of pace and movement while golf doesn’t.

My friends and I like to go out to the movies and mess around or even go to go play soccer together. We joke around with one another all the time that we can take a joke is probably why we are such good friends.
Some new thing I have tried are new sports and visiting new places. Some new places I went to were Totolan, Mexico and Chula Vista, Mexico. Some of the sports I tried were golf, squaws, and volleyball which were all fun but the one I enjoyed mostly were volleyball and squaws.


No comments:

Post a Comment